About Us ... Effective August 1, 2018 a new era in bowling began in Mobile … your Women's, Men's and Youth associations officially merged into one association - The Mobile U.S.B.C. Bowling Association. The combined resources will now focus on providing enhanced services to the bowlers of Mobile. Our primary purpose is recognizing and serving you - the league bowler. Each and every member of our Board of Directors is dedicated to making your bowling experience better and more enjoyable. If you have any concerns, ideas, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. The names of all Board Members are displayed by the front desk at both Skyline and Camellia … or you can CLICK HERE for a complete overview of the structure of the Board of Directors for the Mobile USBC Bowling Association.
Click HERE for information about how the merger process worked.
Our Purpose: We are a 501-c-3 non-profit organization, chartered by the United States Bowling Congress (U.S.B.C.), for the purpose of supporting the mission of and acting on behalf of U.S.B.C. in preserving the quality and integrity of the sport of bowling, the enforcement of playing rules, promoting the growth of the sport, recognizing bowler achievements, and providing a quality and consistently high level of service to the women, men, and youth bowlers in the greater Mobile community.
Our Mission is centered around the belief that we exist for the sole purpose of recognizing and serving the sanctioned league bowlers of Mobile.
We do this in a variety of ways with the intended goals of:
- Providing equal opportunity for bowlers without regard to race, religion, age, gender, disability, or national origin;
- Promoting the sport of bowling;
- Supporting and conducting bowling competition opportunities for bowlers of all skill levels;
- Providing services, rewards, and benefits to our bowlers;
- Enforcing U.S.B.C. bylaws and playing rules;
- Promoting the growth of youth bowling activities;
- Encouraging and promoting U.S.B.C. membership;
- Fostering programs to increase skill levels for our bowlers.
This is all achieved through the concerted efforts of your Association Officers and Directors in communication with League Presidents, League Secretaries, bowling center management, and you - the bowler.
Click HERE to learn more about the services offered by
your local Mobile Bowling Association.
"It takes all of us, working together,
to grow the sport!"